1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Immigration
  4.  » Family Immigration & Marriage

Becoming A Permanent Resident Of The United States

If a family member is a U.S. citizen or a legal permanent resident (green card holder), you may be petitioned to migrate or gain lawful status in the United States. In other words: you may get your papers. It is imperative that you call today and find out if your family member can help you obtain a green card.

Some of the relationships that the United States recognizes for immigration purposes are:

  • Spouse of a United States citizen or legal permanent resident

  • Parent of a Unites States citizen that is at least 21 years old

If you believe you may qualify to immigrate through your family member, give us a call today.

If you are here as a visitor, worker or student, or if you are undocumented and would like to marry or are married to a United States Citizen, there are various actions you must take to ensure you do not have any negative immigration consequences.

At The Diaz Firm, PLLC, we can provide you with all the information you need to know to make sure you are able to stay in the United States legally. Please contact us so we can help you navigate through the immigration process.