Helping You Every Step Of The Naturalization Process
At The Díaz Firm, PLLC, we want to help you become a United States citizen. There are many benefits of becoming an American citizen. As an American, you may vote and you may petition your family to join you in the United States, and most importantly you will no longer have to live in fear of being deported.
We understand the process can be confusing and complex — and that is why we will be with you every step of the way. With more than 30 years of experience helping clients become citizens, we are ready to take on your case.
Do You Qualify For Citizenship?
To become a naturalized citizen, you need to meet all the requirements. This includes:
- Be a permanent resident (have a green card) for at least five years
- Show that you have lived for at least three months in the state or USCIS district where you apply
- Demonstrate continuous residence in the United States for at least five years immediately preceding the date of filing Form N-400
- Show that you have been physically present in the United States for at least 30 months out of the five years immediately preceding the date of filing Form N-400
- Be a person of good moral character
We Want To Discuss Your Case
If you believe you qualify for citizenship, we would like to help you become an American citizen. If you are not sure, our attorneys can help determine your eligibility for citizenship and the best possible course of action to accomplish your goals.
We will provide you with all the information necessary to prepare for the naturalization test and guide you through the entire process.